Do you live around the Baswich (Stafford) Area?Do you want to learn about how you could save a life?
There is an open house event at Baswich Parish Hall on Tuesday 5th February 2013 at 12:45pm.
A talk has been arranged by Councillor Mrs Ann Edgeller.
The session will help you to become aware of:
- When to use a defibrillator (AED)
- The importance of summoning help immediately
- The importance of starting CPR immediately
- Where to find your nearest defibrillator
- How to use a defibrillator
- The national initiative of Public Access Defibrillators (PAD)