Join the Alzheimers Society campaign to change public perception and improve the lives of people living with and affected by, Dementia.
- Dementia is not a normal part of ageing, nor is it an inevitable part of growing older.
- Dementia is an umbrella term and is caused by diseases of the brain.
- Dementia does not only affect an indivduals memory.
- You can live well with Dementia.
- There is more to a person than Dementia.
Take a look around your office or home – what small thing could you change to make the space more Dementia Friendly?
Want to learn more about Dementia, check out the online learning from the Wicking Institute